DACCO’s treatment (Inpatient Detox, Residential Services, Day Treatment, Intensive Outpatient, Outpatient), prevention and intervention services are licensed by the Florida Department of Children and Families.
In addition, DACCO programs have been accredited through the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) continuously since 1994. In 2015, DACCO was again awarded a three-year accreditation “ the highest possible recognition for continuous quality improvement. This achievement is recognized as an industry standard for quality and is an indicator of excellence in the programs accredited.
Finally, DACCO programs also meet established goals including:
Read about our Assessibility PlanHERE.
- Strategic goals adopted by the Hillsborough County Board of County Commissioners
- Strategic plan of the Childrens Board of Hillsborough County
- Strategic plan of the United Way Suncoast
- Florida Department of Children and Families Agency Strategic Plan
- National Drug Control Strategy/Office of the President