DACCO’s Adolescent Program provides treatment to youth 12–17 years old. We educate youth on the consequences of alcohol and drugs, and provide them with tools to build healthy relationships and to practice responsible thinking. Additionally, we address issues such as self-esteem, anger, as well as mental health issues that may impact their well-being.
We understand today’s youth
Our staff is in tune with current trends and participates in ongoing training relating to substance involved youth.
We realize the challenges parents face during the teenage years
We collaborate with parents and guardians by providing an orientation to treatment, offering family sessions, and helping families to prepare for graduation through transition planning.
We are experts in the treatment of addiction
Our staff includes a team of experts in addiction medicine including Dr. Jason Fields, M.D. Board Certified in Addiction Medicine, as well as licensed mental health counselors and certified addiction professionals.
Our programs include:
- Outpatient (2 hours a week)
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment (up to 9 hours a week)
Each program is 8-12 week in length and specifically designed for adolescents age 12–17 with the following included:
• Treatment mostly takes place during after school and evening hours
• Individual/Group counseling
• Random Drug Screens
• Family Sessions with support & guidance for parents
• Psychiatric Evaluation as needed
• Health care education
• Snacks & Dinner provided*
• Transportation to treatment may be arranged*
• Transition and Relapse prevention planning
• Structured recreational activities*
* For Intensive Outpatient Programs
Services available at both our Tampa campus and Brandon campus.
For a complimentary physician's consultation call 813-384-4010.
You may also e-mail: email@example.com .
If treatment is indicated, most insurance is accepted with sliding scale fee available.