DACCO is working for a drug-free community; one person, one family at a time.
DACCO’s image is synonymous with drug-free living, setting the standard for excellence in Behavioral Health.
To fulfill DACCO’s mission and vision, we adhere to these core values:
- To deliver the highest quality services that respect the dignity of each
- To sustain a positive, caring, supportive recovery-oriented environment.
- We are committed to being an inclusive organization where all people are treated fairly and recognized for their individuality.
- To provide a safe environment for patients, visitors and employees.
While teaching individuals the skills to live drug-free, DACCO programs work towards the following goals and outcomes:
- To reduce the incidence of substance use and misuse in our community
- To create public awareness of substance us as a medical condition
- To reinforce that recovery is possible and treatment works
- To improve overall family cohesion and communication
- To reduce the likelihood that youth and adults will engage in risky behavior
- To improve peer relationships
- To engage and empower individuals and families
- To be a resource for the community on substance disorder and behavioral health